- The Rode NT1-A Review
- The KRK RoKit 5 G2 Is A Good Monitor For Your Project Studio
- The Shure SM7B Is Used By The Best Audio Engineers
- Why The Genelec 1032A Is Still My Favorite Near Field Monitor
- Blue Bluebird Review
- Dynaudio BM15A Studio Monitor Review
- Pro Tools vs Logic
- M-Audio Oxygen 49 Review
- Roland GW-8 Keyboard Workstation Review
- Is Pro Tools a Good DAW?
No posts found
Category Archives: Outboard Gear
The Tube-Tech MEC-1A is one of my all time favorite pieces of outboard gear. This is a very high end recording channel that features a tube preamp, equalizer and opto compressor. Here is an overview of the different sections. Microphone … Continue reading
Get the best deal here.